Palo Verde Wetlands
Palo Verde National Park
The landscape around the Tempisque river is magnificent, be amazed by the hundreds of birds and monkeys at the trees while you feel the fresh air at the boat looking for things moving around, hey look there is a croc right there! Your guide will talk you about wildlife and fauna.
There is a traditinal lunch a Costa Rican representative meal - Casado - (rice, beans, green salad, plantains or picadillo, and meat or fish). Pottery demostration after. If you go to the waterfall, a natural pool with a refreshing landscape is the perfect ending.
Combine the experience of::
- Dry forest and wetlands views
- Local agriculture and living
- Visit to Filadelfia City, Iguanas
- Wild life refuge since 1977
- Birds, Monkeys, cocodriles views
- Chorotegan pottey show
- Tour boat in the Tempisque river.
- Tradicional lunch
What to bring:
- Insect repelent
- Sun block
Pickup Up: 7:00 am
All TOURS NEED MIN 2 PAX