Our Monteverde Cloud Forest Full Day Tour includes a whirlwind of adventure activities in Costa Rica’s world famous cloud forest village! This tour is a 3 hour drive up to Monteverde from Tamarindo.
Pickup 6:30 AM | Drop-off 6:30 PM
Hummingbird Garden: Here visitors can observe up to 14 different species of the tiny and lively birds as they amaze you with their spectacularly acrobatic aerial maneuvers.
Hanging Bridges (Sky Walk): These bridges let you observe the cloud forest from a different perspective and allows you to take take in the abundant natural richness of Monteverde and it’s plentiful biodiversity.
Town Tour: Tour of the small town of Santa Elena, lunch break and a souvenir shop.
Zip Line Canopy Tour: 11 cables, the longest is 750 metres, highest is 100 metres.. These are the best zip line in Costa Rica right in the middle of the cloud forest!
- Comfortable, light clothing that you are not worried about damaging
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Sneakers or closed toe shoes are recommended
- Do not bring valuables of any kind
- Do not bring sensitive or non-waterproof electronics, especially in the rainy season
- 2 to 3 People – $195
- 4 to 6 People – $185
- 7 to 9 People – $165
- 10 to 12 People – $155
Prices | Full Day Tour Pricing (all prices are per person)
All TOURS NEED MIN 2 PAX